Brussels Sprouts Slaw
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed, finely grated or shredded with a knife
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, mustard, shallot, salt and a pinch of pepper. Stir to blend. Whisk in oil; set aside.
- Add shredded Brussels sprouts, walnuts, and cheese in a large bowl. Pour dressing over and toss to combine.
Dried cranberries, apricots, or cherries would also be a fine addition.
Keywords: raw salad, are vegetables healthy, ideas to make vegetables, slaw recipe