Peanut Asian Rice Bowl
Use convenience foods to build a delish and nutrish Peanut Asian Rice Bowl! You’ll ring the dinner bell in less than 10 minutes with healthy foods, conveniently.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: stove
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 8.8-ounce packaged ready-to-serve brown rice
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 16-ounce package frozen Asian-style vegetables
- 4 tablespoons prepared peanut dipping sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- Siracha sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Add frozen vegetables; stir regularly for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Heat rice according to package directions.
- To make two bowls, layer rice, top with vegetables, peanut sauce, peanuts. Drizzle with Siracha.
- Serving Size: half the recipe
- Calories: 520
Keywords: fast food, rice bowl, 10-minute meal, easy rice bowl