One Pot Baked Greek Chicken Stew
Easy, one-pot Baked Greek Chicken Stew is bursting with flavor. Olives, capers, garlic, and beans make this baked chicken one of my favorites!
- 2 chicken quarters, legs and thighs
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can crushed or diced tomatoes
- 10 Kalamata olives
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients in Dutch oven. Squeeze the lemon and add the rind. Dish may be refrigerated up to 24 hours at this point.
Bake at 325°F in covered dish for 2 hours, chicken should be tender and falling off bone. Remove garlic before serving.