One-pan Blueberry Pork Chops
A colorful, delicious, no-fuss dish. Baked Blueberry Pork Chops. A restaurant-quality meal at home!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 4 ¾-inch cut pork chops
- 12-ounce package blueberries, fresh or frozen, about 2 ½ cups
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups broccoli, fresh or frozen
- 1 pound small potatoes, cut into uniform size if necessary
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spread blueberries in 9×13-inch baking pan. Trim visible fat from the pork chops and lay on top of berries.
- In a bowl, stir together maple syrup, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, horseradish, rosemary, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Pour over pork chops. Bake 20-25 minutes, until internal temperature is 145°F.
- Lay broccoli and potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and stir to coat vegetables. Bake 20-25 minutes, stirring once.
The sauce can accommodate up to 6 pork chops.
Keywords: baked pork chops, one pan dinner, 30-minute meal