Parmesan Pepper Crisps
Parmesan Pepper Crisps are an easy way to fancy up your cheese plate, a quick elegant appetizer for your holiday entertaining or just a good snack!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, stir ingredients together.
- Heat oven to 350°
- Line two baking sheets with silicon mat or parchment paper. Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into mounds, 12 to a sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Transfer to cooling rack. Store in airtight container.
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 80
Keywords: cheese snack, cheese crisp