Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
Every brand of yogurt is different. You might need to start with 3 cups of yogurt to end up with 1 1/2 cups strained yogurt.
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt, strained (or Greek-syle)
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix: ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate a couple hours before serving. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 45
Keywords: healthy dip, snack