YAYYAY! Welcome. I can’t wait for you to get started refreshing Dinner with Good. Food. Fast!
After watching the welcome video, do this ⬇️
1. Add Judy@LiveBest.info to your address book.
I’ll send emails throughout the course about updates and live calls and want to make sure you don’t miss anything. Make sure Judy@LiveBest.info is a “safe sender” and not headed to your spam folder. BTW, we won’t be cooking Spam in this class!
2. Save the dates:
- Class #1 – February 22, 5:30 pm, MST, 7:30 pm, EST
- Class #2 – March 1, 5:30 pm, MST, 7:30 pm, EST
- Class #3 – March 8, 5:30 pm, MST, 7:30 pm, EST
- Class #4 – March 15, 5:30 pm, MST, 7:30 pm, EST
3. Join our private Facebook group. Say hi, tell us your favorite food and the food you don’t like At. All. We’ll be sharing ideas and recipes here. You may have to request access, but I’ll get you approved ASAP.
4. Take the Crush Dinner survey so I know what you struggle with and how to tailor the Bootcamp.
5. Download your goodies!
- Crush Dinner Shopping List These are all the ingredients we’ll use during the entire class. You don’t need to buy all at once, but I want you to have them so you can pick them up as you do your shopping, or as the store has stock.
- Delish and Nutrish Breakfast ideas
- Drab to Fab flavor boosting tip sheet
- LiveBest Equipment, Tools and Such
- Meal Plan Worksheet
6. Keep things organized
- Store your recipes in a notebook for easy keeping.
- Sleeve protectors keep pages clean and organized.
- Print out a Crush Dinner recipe notebook cover.
7. If you have questions or difficulties, send me an email.
If you need help during the classes, please email Judy@LiveBest.info. Please don’t leave your support q’s or comments in the Facebook group, I want to make sure you’re taken care of quickly and efficiently and not lost in a hidden inbox somewhere, so reach out to me here!
Hang on for a good time!